Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
My dearest Nina
Wow! Sometimes I wonder what me and your father did for Jesus to spoil us with you. We definitely hit the jackpot when we got you.
When I am looking at you while you are singing along to Lollos I wish you the following things:
1. That you will always know that you are breathtakingly beautiful, just as you are.
2. That you will keep your heart ready for love but that you will be strong enough to walk away when that person doesn’t deserve your love.
3. That you will always say no for things that doesn’t feel right to you – doesn’t even matter what mom says.
4. That you will stand up for yourself.
5. That you will understand that no one can make you happier than you can make yourself.
6. For you to be free of societies pressure and to rise above and stay true to yourself.
7. To understand that money is just something that fits in your purse. Your true worth is inside of you.
8. To understand that sometimes we don’t get what we want but that if we work very hard we will get it indeed.
9. That you won’t place any limits to who you are, on what you can be and where you can go.
10. To find a man as good as your father that will love you forever and day, and who will look after you like gold.
11. That you will never ever listen to me when I tell you not to leave me – no matter how hard I cry.
12. That you won’t just look at the world trough pictures, but that you will get to see and experience the world.
13. To know that I will always honour you for who you are.
14. To remember that I will always try to be the best mom for you.
15. To forget that I sometimes scream and get impatient.
16. To always remember family traditions – doesn’t matter how silly or funny they might seem.
17. That you will always be a good friend for those who need it.
18. That you will be your father’s daughter forever.
19. That you will always be true to who you are and how you feel and to never worry about what others might think of you.
20. That you will always love yourself first.
21. That you will always believe in yourself.
22. May you never lose your creativity. Keep having imaginary conversations with friends over the telephone.
23. That you will know the Lord, love Him, consult Him in all your decisions and thank him for all your blessings.
Sis, you may never forget how much I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Please grow up a little slower. You are growing way to fast according to me.
Love you forever,
This article is sponsored by Medihelp Medical Scheme. Are you looking for low-cost medical cover?
Click here and a Medihelp accredited advisor will contact you to give you free advice about a Medihelp Benefit Option that will suit your pocket and your needs.